Events can be one to three days long depending on the event. People attending events are expected to wear an attempt at medieval clothing. We have loaner garb available to newcomers. If you need assistance with this, please contact the Hospitaller at email@example.com.
We host two local events each year, St. Valentine's Massacre and Michaelmas.:
- St. Valentine's Massacre Event in February
The 2018 St. Valentine's Massacre Event was combined with Scotch Welsh War and held on February 23-25, 2018 at YMCA Camp Immokalee, 6765 Immokalee Road, Keystone Heights, FL 32656.
- Michaelmas in late September/early October
- Our canton Mathom Trove hosts St. George's Faire in April.
The 2018 St. George's Faire was held April 20 - 22, 2018 at Camp Immokalee, 6765 Immokalee Road, Keystone Heights, FL. 32656
St. George's Faire Website: http://mathomtrove.org/events/stgeorge/
There are six kingdom events:
- Art Sci Competition in January
- Spring Coronation at the end of March/beginning of April
- Trimaris Memorial Tourney on Memorial Day weekend at the end of May
- Art Sci Collegium (Trimaris Royal University or TRU) in June
- Fall Coronation on Labor Day weekend in September
- Martinmas Moot in early November
The Trimaris Kingdom Calendar of Events both local and kingdom is found here. You will find links to the event websites on the Kingdom Calendar.
There are also two wars that members of the Barony go to:
- Gulf Wars, a week long event in March in Lumberton, MS www.gulfwars.org
- Pennsic War, a two week long event which starts at the end of July and is held at Coopers Lake Campground in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania www.pennsicwar.org
While they are called wars, there are many classes and opportunities to learn new crafts.
If you're interested in previous events, links to those websites can be found under Past Events
Michaelmas 2018: October 13, Gainesville Shrine Club